• Conversant in Power System Protection, Automation & Control (including SCADA/RTU/Power Monitoring System (PMS), PLC.
• Automation Engineering & Design, Protection / Control IEDs & Network Device configuration.
• HMI, System Testing & Commissioning including FAT/iFAT & SAT.
• Troubleshooting, coordination of activities, and related documentation.
• Technical knowledge related to Power System Protection, Automation & Control, including various communication protocols (Modbus, DNP, IEC 61850, etc) application software of HMI/SCADA solutions & system, device configuration.
• Conversant with QMS functions and documentation.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Power System Protection covering Programming, testing & commissioning of protection, control & metering IEDs.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Power System Automation & Control, covering Protection & Control IEDs, Power Monitoring System (PMS), SCADA/RTU/PLC & HMI, Communication configuration & Interfacing of Network devices (routers, Ethernet switches, Gateways, Servers).
• BS Electrical / Electronics / Communications / Computer System Engineering.
• Certification and training in networking software/systems (CCNA/CCNP. MCP, MCTS, etc).
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria