Purpose of the role:
• To be responsible for cost accounting, budgetary and process controls, maintaining accurate financial reports, computation of operations information for financial and management reporting.
• The Operations Finance Manager will have as principal accountabilities:
• To perform monthly account closing on time with accurate product costing by keeping records all of materials issue to and receipts from operation.
• To ensure balances of all inventories on the company’s balance sheet and records accurately reflect physical amounts and quantities in warehouses, in transit and in work in progress.
• To ensure the Stock Policy is implemented and operation inventories are in control.
• To produce high quality of product cost variances analysis, reconciliation on COGS
• To coordinate with Operations, and Supply Chain teams to produce zero-based budget, capex, CRT purchase volume, and product costing for CoPlan.
• Ensure compliance to procurement and financial policies of all operations and supply chain spend and monitoring and reporting off all non-compliance cases, assist Commercial Controller in addressing cases of non-compliance.
• Obtain timely feedback for analysis of performances, variances and conformity to CoPlan.
• To manage master standard cost data in the accounting system, perform standard cost reviews quarterly.
• To participate in and contribute ideas to key adhoc projects.
• To ensure that all product costs accounting is in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and International Accounting Standards.
• To ensure appropriate level of knowledge of Operations issues to be able to add value in supporting customer department needs.
• To ensure appropriate level of knowledge of Company Operations Finance toolkit (Green Book) and best practices, through following the changes in Operations Finance interact database.
• To implement internal control procedures to ensure high level of internal control exists within Operations and Supply Chain.
• To be efficient in financial management & budget implementation of all major projects in Operations and Supply Chain.
• To manage, maintain and review materials and finished goods product cost accounting information.
• To participate in meeting, activities/project with other members of Operations and Supply Chain teams and contributes to key decision making process.
• Promote and maintain good relationship with peers within and between departments through active involvement in cross functional activities and projects.
• Support the internal and external audit teams on items pertaining to factory finance.
• To identify opportunities for productivity improvement, other savings, and optimize assets to the Operations Finance Manager.
• Degree educated with or working towards a professional accountancy qualification.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in finance & accounting field (Minimum 2 years in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment).
• Strong people management skills, both those under direct and indirect control.
• Strong understanding of ERP system(s).
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI / BPC
• Excellent analytical skills
• A good understanding of other functional areas, e.g. Supply Chain and marketing would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills.
• An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
• Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format.
• Rational decision making and problem solving ability is essential
• Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines.
Tobacco & Cigarettes Factory
500 - 999 Employees
22 March 2018