Age: 25 – 35 Years Old
• Degree in Business Administration / Business Management / Logistics
• Minimum 3 Years of Experience
• High Communication Skills
• High skills in Time management
• High Problem solving skills
• High Planning skills
• High Team working.
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• The ability to use standard software packages ( Microsoft office)
• Facilitating human resources processes
• Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
• Resolving employee problems.
• Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
• Answering employee requests and questions
• Administrating with new employee hiring processes
• Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions and report it to company Director.
• Follow up with the labor office regarding termination process.
• Manage the recruitment and interview processes.
• Issuing employees payroll with all related document.
• Suggest training plans for the company employees.
• Issuing monthly report included all HR department activates and submit it to the company director.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria