• Plan, Configure, install the new Customer network (Corporate Users Network, Data Centers, Branch Offices, Edge/Parameter) and its Security Infrastructure Systems.
• Perform the quality check for the Security operations in compliance with Customer security policies, guidelines and procedures (e.g. configure Firewall Rules, Configuring VPN RS/L2L access)
• Plan Routing, Switching and Application Load balancing requirements for Customer Network (e.g. OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RSTP, SLB)
• Plan and coordinate the design for corporate IP-enabled services as Wireless and IP-Telephony/VoIP.
• Gather Business requirements and provide comprehensive networking and security solutions/consultancy services to organization internal customers
• Plan and implement the customer Projects and manage the constrains in terms of Time, Scope, Cost, Benefits, Quality and Risk while ensuring that the projects are aligned with IT & Corporate strategy objectives and international best practices
• Plan all IP Network and Security changes and properly logged it in the Change Management Module associated with full change binders and implement it after getting the proper approvals.
• Involved in Incident Management during RCA & lesson learned sessions to identify the environment weaknesses and propose the required enhancement.
• Manage Network & Security Service portfolio and emphasize its alignment with IT/Corporate strategy
• Coordinate in Managing/controlling new network budgeting requirements and Projects roll-out
• Coordinate with procurement department in identifying the requirements of products and potential resources by issuing solicitation documents as RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs. Furthermore, help in evaluating vendor proposed solutions and following up with venders to ensure full delivery of final solution and its full documentation
• Review Network performance Reports and conduct continuous assessments/evaluations of Business processes/Security Controls in order to maintain an acceptable level of security and service KPI’s
• Represent IT Infrastructure Business Support Team in internal assessments and external ISO audits (QMS & ISMS). Follow-up recommendation and implement remediation actions
• Conduct Knowledge transfer to Network and Security Team members
• Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science, Computer engineering or other relevant science or engineering discipline.
• Present proof of hands on practice in IP Networking and Security.
• Strong knowledge of the various Networking and Security concepts/principles is a must.
• Strong knowledge of the various IT systems infrastructure concepts and principles like server OS and Virtualization is highly desirable.
• Strong knowledge of the various Industry leading products and open system options is highly desirable.
• Networking technologies support experience is highly desirable.
• Cisco Network/Security certifications or equivalent is highly preferred.
• Administrative Security certification as Security+, CISSP, CISA, CEH or equivalent is a credit.
• Strong Knowledge of IT Service Management processes and lifecycle is strongly required. Awareness of full cycle is highly desirable. ITIL certification is credit.
• Good knowledge of delivering project as per Project Management standard frameworks/methodologies as PMI-PMP or OGC-PRINCE2 is a credit
• Strong management of external suppliers and software/hardware vendors.
• Excellent practical knowledge of MS Office Products as (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and MS Project) is highly desired
• Having an excellent Communications/Interpersonal Skills is mandatory. this shall include also:
o Facilitation of team work and group dynamic skills
o Quick learning with high self-study abilities
o Strong analytical & troubleshooting abilities
500 - 999 Employees
Information & Communication Technology
01 June 2017