• Design, install, and configure network infrastructure, security, and NMS/monitoring tools, including core network adapters, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IPS), proxy servers, VPN hubs, spam firewalls, configuration management, and performance Network Administration, Compiler MRTG and SYSLOG
• Monitors network traffic to identify problems and make capacity planning recommendations with the help of NMS and monitoring tools
• Maintain and update network and security infrastructure, test and implement vendor security patches, and implement solutions for unpatched security vulnerabilities
• Install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot communications infrastructure, including IP PBX systems, IP phones, IVR systems, and fax servers
• Troubleshoot network and security infrastructure issues, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, and proxy servers, and take corrective action when necessary.
• assists in the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or developed hardware and software systems; Maintains current knowledge of hardware, software, and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary; Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria