• Implement, maintain and continually improve the organizational information security management system controls.
• Conduct security assessments and testing of new and existing services and ensure the safe design and implementation of financial systems and solutions in accordance with industry and security standards.
• Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of systems and services
• Proactively identify IT security risks and threats, participate in mitigation, and implement necessary defensive controls.
• Monitor the organization’s network, systems, and services for abnormal behavior, threats, and indicators of compromise.
• Participate in the investigation and response to IT security incidents.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria