• Follow up with the planning department upcoming shipments status.
• Verify & check shipments documents
• Follow up with clearance & delivery of shipments to the factory
• Ensure related clearance documents with external agents are followed up
• Issue, request & follow up on advance payment for WMS SSMO & clearance charges
• Check, verify & follow payments
• Education: are require to have a minimum of college degree
• Experience & Knowledge: 2 to 5 years, they must also have extensive work experience in logistic or supply chain management tasks.
• Computer skills: applicants must have a thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks.
• Analytical skills: They must be able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions.
• Interpersonal skills: It is crucial that they can establish and preserve productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect, as well as nurture an effective working relationship with the work team
• Communication skills: Applicants must be able to communicate with various stakeholders, including customers, colleagues, vendors, etc. It is also vital for composing and delivering responses to customers, attending to complex questions in a clear and concise manner, and reporting the status of assigned tasks
• Organizational skills: must be able to plan, prioritize, and manage their own activities and office workflow even when working under tight deadlines.
• Flexibility: must be willing and able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria