• Manage M&R Programs (OEMS / Safety / WCP / Controls / Quality).
• Maintain customer interface / communication related to maintenance.
• Manage the implementation of M&R activities within the agreed budget for retail and I&W.
Development and management of preventive maintenance plans and equipment contracts at retail / I&W sites.
Ensure the continued performance and performance of all company assets in all retail / I & W locations through:
• Coordinate with service providers for M & R to coordinate equipment transfers effectively
• M&R contractor management. Includes contractor safety training and periodic safety performance assessments.
• Implementation / comments of best practices in maintenance.
Perform any duties assigned by the supervisor.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria