• Required for Structural Design of Outdoor Metallic Enclosure (E-house/PCR) that includes static/dynamic analysis (FEA) and Sheet Metal Fabrication.
• To yield a safe quality & cost-effective design/product in a timely manner as per client’s requirements.
• To perform and prepare Enclosure & Structural Design, Sizing, Calculation, Analysis & relevant drawings/documents.
• To prepare electrical equipment drawings (General Arrangement, Section, Foundation, Fabrication)
• To provide technical support and product cost sheets to sales engineer.
• To perform design and development of other products as deemed necessary by the company.
• To be well versed in related electrical equipment in a typical HV/MV Substation.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the field of Design, Engineering & Manufacturing of PCR.
• Proficient in English language.
• Strong Skills in Design Application Software & Autocad / Microstation.
• Knowledge in International Technical Standards (ANSI/IEC/UL/ASTM/NEMA/DIN/NFPA/SASO).
• Conversant with ISO/QMS/EMS Functions and Documentations.
• BS Mechanical Engineering.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria