• Develop and create quotes, proposal and other documentation as assigned by the Sales Engineer.
• Prepares Purchase Order Check List (POCL) and sets a meeting with Project unit and Engineering department for a proper handover of jobs where customer requirements are clearly relayed.
• Collaborate with sales team to obtain documents which are not provided by customer in the inquiry.
• Management communications with client’s technical department and responds to clarification with regards to the submitted proposal.
• Ensuring that the requirements of ISO9001 and EMS14001 are being implemented and maintained.
• Minimum 5 years working experience
• Experience as Sales Support
• Engineer or similar field of work.
• Extensive knowledge especially in cable tray business.
• Proficient in English language.
• Computer literate.
• Sales and Negotiation skills
• BS Electrical or Mechanical
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria