• Responsible for costing, negotiation, securing and processing of customer purchase order.
• Negotiates special price and deliveries from suppliers.
• Coordinates with Project unit for technical clarifications.
• Prepares Purchase Order Check List (POCL) and sets a meeting with Project unit and Engineering department for a proper handover of jobs where customer requirements are clearly relayed, where applicable.
• Provides costed Bill of Material to Engineering Department.
• Reviews inquiry packages and obtain documents which are not provided by customer in the inquiry.
• Responds to clarifications with regards to the submitted proposal.
• Conduct follow-up on the submitted proposal to get an order.
• Minimum 5 years working experience.
• Experience as Sales Support.
• Engineer in Medium Voltage IEC Switchgear and High Voltage Switchgear or similar field of work.
• Extensive knowledge especially in Electrical field.
• Proficient in English Language.
• Computer Literate.
• Aggressive Sales and Negotiation Skills.
• BS Electrical Engineering.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria