About Plan International Sudan:
|Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 72 countries. Plan International purpose statement “We strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls”.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 40 years in Sudan, currently maintains an operational presence in four states – Kassala, White Nile, North Kordofan and North Darfur. This footprint is augmented by partner led emergency responses in East and West Darfur, South Kordofan and the Red Sea. Plan is known nationally as one of the leading child rights organizations, its’ long term commitments to communities have helped it gain the trust and confidence of both communities and the authorities.
Plan International core values are:
Qualification and Experience:
|Education, Qualifications & Experience||· Bachelor qualification in Human Resources related field or equivalent experience.
· Minimum experience of 7 years in human sources management work, of which 4 years should be in a senior position.
· Certification in HR is an added value (CHRM / CPID)
· Relevant experience in INGO is a preferable
· High communication and leadership skills.
· Excellent technical knowledge on general HR areas.
· Behaves consistently in approach to work and decision-making
· Strongly drives performance forward in area of the business for which they are responsible together with the team
· Balances future vision with practical delivery
|Skills/ Abilities||· Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic – both written and verbal
· Very good understanding and knowledge of issues related to Human Recourse in Sudan context
· Strong facilitation and coordination skills, high level skills in MS-Office.
· Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports
· Proven ability to influence change at an operational and strategic level.
· Understanding and Commitment to the values and mission of Plan International. In particular, a good understanding of the Plan International mandate and child focus
· Proven skills in the full range of general HR needs including data management, recruitment, pay and employee relations is essential
· Skills in supporting strategic planning and human resourcing requirements
· Communication – excellent negotiation and influencing skills in multi-cultural contexts
|Personal Qualities||· Responsible and energetic.
· A committed, supportive team player.
· Mature and trustworthy.
· Ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Willingness to travel and spend time in the field.
· Ability to work in a sensitive manner with people from all cultural backgrounds.
· Sudanese nationality
Salary and Benefits:
Plan offers a very competitive salary and benefits package to its employees. The employee shall receive a net salary in United States Dollars at the prevailing exchange rate on the day the Salary is paidper month In addition to the salary; Plan offers a generous package of benefit and different allowances including health insurance. Plan also pays additional three months basic salary every year to staff during key festivals “Eid Alfeter, and Eid Adha” and in the month when school starts in Sudan. Plan also provides a number of capacity development opportunities to its employees including Talent Management Program.
How to Apply:
The closing date for the applications is 18th March 2018. Please use the title: “: Country HR Manager” in your application. Please attach your relevant CV and certificates, a letter explaining how your skills and experiences meet the requirements of the job, your contact details including phone and email in addition to the names and contact details of two referees who know you professionally. Please note that one of the referees must be your current/most recent linemanager. The complete application should be submitted hard copy to Joint Procedures Centre Humanitarian Aid Commission (HAC) Labour office, Jamhuria Street. And soft CVs and certificatescan be submitted to the following email before 18th March 2018. Sudan.firstname.lastname@example.org short listed candidates will be contacted
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Child Protection Policy:
References checks will be carried out in conformity with Plan’s Child Protection Policy for the successful candidate before confirming the offer. Plan will also request for Police Clearance report before confirming the offer. Plan is committed to implement its equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all areas of the national community; We are looking for the femalecandidates.
(Beauty & Gym Center)
500 - 999 Employees
18 March 2018