• Modification and testing of electrical equipment (Transformer, MV/LV Switchgear components, Breakers, CTs, PTs, Auxiliary relays and functional).
• Testing of Transformer, MV/LV Motor Control Center equipment components such as Contactor, CTs, and PTs.
• Assist in modification as per approved drawings and project specification with the guidance of supervisor.
• Repair/troubleshooting and refurbishment of breakers, transformers, and motors.
• Customer coordination at site for necessary requirement and schedule to complete the assignment within the stipulated timeframe.
• Reporting to supervisor to update site work progress in daily basis and manage the site team if required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in Power Generation, Oil & Gas field work experience
• Reading and understanding of drawings and scheme functionality.
• Well knowledgeable in project site safety procedure and standard.
• Driving license is mandatory
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria