• Management of all movement and storage of goods, control documentation from point of origin to the customer, ensure that contracts are properly structured and fulfilled and administration of claims.
• Organize and control the movement and storage of goods from point of origin to customers.
• Responsible for contract development, administration, tracking, and analysis, as well as communication of supplier performance and contract compliance.
• Plan supply chain services in collaboration with the International Trade Adviser and Operations Manager according to the annual Marketing Plan by overseeing shipping, tracking of product movement, plan timetables for delivery, monitoring of stock levels, distribution and delivery thereof to the customer.
• Co-ordinate finalization of charter party, guarantees and Letter of Indemnity to owners.
• Responsible for custom clearance, discharge of goods and to establish good relations with port, shipping and logistics agents.
• Obtain Statement of Facts; calculate demurrage, dispatch and shortages in delivery and present claims to appropriate institution.
• Obtain cargo documents.
• Assure quality control and working close with surveyors.
• Manage insurance, taxes and compliance with export and import regulations.
• Management of stock yard and associated logistics.
• Improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations for cost efficiency.
• Maintain and continuously update the list of qualified and disqualified suppliers, service providers and customers.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration to ensure that all contract activities are carried out in compliance with legislation and company policy and commercially advantageous.
• Other Supply Chain Duties
• Degree in Supply Chain Management
• Degree in agriculture, economics or business
• 5+ years appropriate experience in commodity markets
• Logistics management
• Qualification in Law
• Fluent in Arabic & English
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria