M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Engineering Researches & Industrial Technologies
B.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry form College of Applied and Industrial Sciences.
· · · · · · · · Arrangescientific visits
Superviseoperation, maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of utilities equipmentinclusive CO2 self-generating plant, steam boilers, high pressureair compressors (40 bar), low-pressure air compressors, cooling plant andcooling compressors, cooling towers, pumps and other facilities.
· · · · · · Conduct/manage maintenances planning for plant utilities
Manageutilities equipment (compressors, generators, boilers, HVAC systems, andhumidifiers): to assure they are in best operational conditions by a proper /systematic check & maintenance programs.
· Ensureenergy management mainly electrical supply and generators Accountable to keepthe building infrastructure and facilities (buildings, environment, gardens,open areas…) in good conditions.
· Supervising operation, production,maintenance, people and daily activities in CO2 self- generatingplant, cooling plant, high-pressure air compressors, low-pressure aircompressors, steam boilers, carpentry, welding workshop, plumbing, andfirefighting.
· · · · · · · As Safety& Fire Fighting Engineer:
· · Develop hazard control methods,procedures, programs, and conduct safety training.